The Baccalaureate School For Global Education, offering the most prestigious Baccalaureate degree in the world, and The Frank Sinatra School for The Performing Arts, a sterling performance arts school, are located in our Long Island City community.
Dutch Kills is home to three Charter Schools and a number of high schools that offer career path choices such as criminal justice and TV, movie production. Each city public school in Dutch Kills is Barrier-Free.
The following schools are located within the Dutch Kills community:
- PS 112Q
- PS 166Q
- IS 204
- Frank Sinatra School for the Arts
- Newcomers High School (Specialized for newly-arrived immigrant students)
- Academy of American Studies
- Academy for Careers in Television and Film
- Baccalaureate School for Global Education
- Our Worlds Neighborhood Charter School
- Academy for new Americans
- Evangel Christian School
- Queensbridge Day Care Center
- Growing up Green Charter School
Schools located in Dutch Kills offer a number of programs in all levels for gifted students. Our schools offer Special Education programs and several are designed to accommodate disabled students.
Location, Location, Location
As a major New York City transportation hub, Dutch Kills offers students easy access to a wide choice of schools offering specialized educational opportunities, including the Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology (near LaGuardia Airport), Aviation High School and Stuyvesant High School.